For this blog post, since it is the Anniversary of our beloved agency HDA, I will post some interview sessions that I’ve done randomly not only with the HDA workers but some random people outside HDA too. As we know that HDA already been standing for 4 years and this is because of our Founding Mother which is EmzyWah, Sammy1213, ShareTheCure, ,Rianna, the foundation team and also the backboned helping behind the scene that make it still rising and shine until now. TYSM in advance. We would not be able to see HDA if not from you all. So, grab your popcorn and enjoy the compliment guys !!!
The question that I interviewed to some random people is :
1.What do you think about HDA ?
2. Do you know that HDA will celebrate their 4th Birthday this August ? Do you have any words to say ?
Ceraph from CIA
- I haven’t visit HDA since I retired about 5 month ago, but from my experience visiting HDA since like 2019. HDA is actually dedicated to every workers and the staff are so nice giving treats to other member with respects. The reason is HDA is actually being the best of agency is because many active worker and many high ranks member active from 6 years until now. By the way, HDA is one of the best agency in the Habbo Community
- No, to be honest I’ve never been told before. Well, if I want to say about the anniversary, I would say HDA will be the best agency and best agency in community.
Mr.Attitude from HIA
- I think HDA as an agency is very similar in term of how we operate. Its one of the top agency and has an active base. I love the people especially the high ranks because I’m friend with quite a lot of them. It always nice to visit your base.
- Congratulations HDA on completing four successful years. Its nice to see a lively agency thriving among us. I wish you all the best and success in future endeavours <3 <3 <3
Avanzati from WH
- Lovely bunch you are <3 . I am in love with the surrounding of HDA itself. Such a good community you have.
- I didn’t know that but I wish HDA will be the best and bring on the next 4 years.
merlynTheShmoop from SS
- I think HDA is a really friendly agency. I visited HDA once and I really like it a lot.
- Oh, I didn’t know but I would like to wish HDA a Happy Birthday and may this agency last for many more years.
SouljaBo2 from USDF
- HDA is an powerhouse of an organization within the agency floors. My career in the USDF is the Foreign Affairs, so I first hand experience the amazing internal structure HDA is. I has been an organization that is always in competition for the best agency on Habbo !
- I think it is incredible that and organization on a poorly cared for game like Habbo, can stand up so long. It’s truly an amazing feat, that only confident leadership can do.
For the member in HDA, the question is :
- It’s a fun place and have a lot of friendly people. You guys are awesome.
- Yes, I am aware of HDA’s birthday this August. I wish that all people of HDA stay healthy and keep being a friendly faces to a new member of HDA. And Happy Birthday HDA !!!
- I joined HDA when I just joined Habbo. At first I thought it was just one random agency in a website but as I kept playing and ranking up, I realised that it's not only an agency but a family. Honestly HDA is one place where you can find people who relate with you and make a lot of good friends. Every place has a good and a bad side but I think the good side of HDA is so good it makes me forget the bad side which is why I respect HDA and everyone who works here. HDA for me is just one place where I feel like despite having so many differences with people who work here, we still work together as a team.
- All I wanna tell HDA is thank you. Thank you for making me become a better me and trusting in me to take care of big responsibilities in HDA. I have learned a lot from HDA and the fact that I did makes me feel happy and content. Thank you!!
- I think that HDA is a great place where you can go to make friends & become close with a lot of people.
- Yes, its been a great couple of years at HDA during that time i have went Legend and came back. When i first started working for HDA i worked my way up from being a Recruit. I got into 4iC trials became a chief then a head then a Director. and then went legend after i got promoted to Trial Presi, and now i am back from legend and am 2iC Senior EC. HDA has always been welcoming
- I think HDA is such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Apart from doing my duties, I can find myself doing lots of fun activities within base such as playing events, visiting alliances and talking with my friends! I think HDA has grown so much over the years and I appreciate how consistent things like pay have been in HDA and the variety of divisions there are for our workers, like joining radio team, EA team etc! It's overall great here <3
- I think the whole event for HDA's birthday is an absolute terrific idea! I know lots of people and lots of founders have put a ton of work into making this happen! Kiyah and I have been in charge of doing our very own 'Costume Party' which I am thrilled about, so be sure to send in your costume in our applications-and-forms section in discord! This party will be WILD !!
I think HDA is one of the best agencies habbo's ever experienced! HDA has brought me close to many individuals, and I've been apart of several memories that I'm grateful to have had. For most people HDA is a second home, that they never knew they needed. Everyone has met people that they feel are like family to them, and could never count on losing. If anything HDA is a reason to a lot of peoples happiness. It's crazy to think how close a game could've brought everyone altogether, but HDA was the root cause for this to have ever happened.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HDA!!! HDA has been through so much in just 4 years, with its highs and lows. Each year HDA has proven to conquer and overcome any obstacle in its way, showing how indestructible this agency really is. The reason HDA has been running for so long is because of the people that put real time and effort into making this agency so worthwhile. This agency continues to be one of the leading empires on Habbo, and I believe it'll forever be longlasting. Thank-you to HDA and the people who come here every second they have the chance too for making HDA so extraordinary. Happy 4th birthday, and so much more to come.
-written by Zeeqcornium
Lana is a Founder of HDA and is editor of this blog, there are many contributors on this blog, if you would like to be a contributor please contact me!
Edited by: Vibrational