Today I decided to make a review of my favorite comedy show. "The Office" is a docucomedy (Fictional events presented as a documentary), which shows us the life of regular people working at a paper company in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
So if you haven't watched it so far, you should definitely give it a try. You will enjoy it a lot (That's what she said).
I choose some scenes from "The Office" that are my favorites :)
PS: Don't judge me but Kelly is my favourite Character
Commend down below and tell me which episodes are your favourite!!!
Below are the winners for the HDA Awards Birthday edition!
Most likely to stand in the halls: II.XAVIER.II
Most likely to get fired and rejoin on an ALT - mikel5889
Most likely to flirt with multiple people at once- Ano2002
Most likely to spam NSFW chat - ItzPixie
Most likely to be a catfish - oxyhaemoglobin
Most likely to get arrested - EmzyWah,
Most likely to show up to an event an hour late - yitaemin
Most likely to be banned from base - Posphenous
Most likely to be placed on National Punishment, Ban on Site and Do not Transfer in the span of an hour - mikel5889
Most likely to leave HDA and come back the next month - LittleMistakes
Most likely to be seen helping someone in base - calixx
Congratulations to all the winners!!!
For this blog post, since it is the Anniversary of our beloved agency HDA, I will post some interview sessions that I’ve done randomly not only with the HDA workers but some random people outside HDA too. As we know that HDA already been standing for 4 years and this is because of our Founding Mother which is EmzyWah, Sammy1213, ShareTheCure, ,Rianna, the foundation team and also the backboned helping behind the scene that make it still rising and shine until now. TYSM in advance. We would not be able to see HDA if not from you all. So, grab your popcorn and enjoy the compliment guys !!!
The question that I interviewed to some random people is :
1.What do you think about HDA ?
2. Do you know that HDA will celebrate their 4th Birthday this August ? Do you have any words to say ?
Ceraph from CIA
- I haven’t visit HDA since I retired about 5 month ago, but from my experience visiting HDA since like 2019. HDA is actually dedicated to every workers and the staff are so nice giving treats to other member with respects. The reason is HDA is actually being the best of agency is because many active worker and many high ranks member active from 6 years until now. By the way, HDA is one of the best agency in the Habbo Community
- No, to be honest I’ve never been told before. Well, if I want to say about the anniversary, I would say HDA will be the best agency and best agency in community.
Mr.Attitude from HIA
- I think HDA as an agency is very similar in term of how we operate. Its one of the top agency and has an active base. I love the people especially the high ranks because I’m friend with quite a lot of them. It always nice to visit your base.
- Congratulations HDA on completing four successful years. Its nice to see a lively agency thriving among us. I wish you all the best and success in future endeavours <3 <3 <3
Avanzati from WH
- Lovely bunch you are <3 . I am in love with the surrounding of HDA itself. Such a good community you have.
- I didn’t know that but I wish HDA will be the best and bring on the next 4 years.
merlynTheShmoop from SS
- I think HDA is a really friendly agency. I visited HDA once and I really like it a lot.
- Oh, I didn’t know but I would like to wish HDA a Happy Birthday and may this agency last for many more years.
SouljaBo2 from USDF
- HDA is an powerhouse of an organization within the agency floors. My career in the USDF is the Foreign Affairs, so I first hand experience the amazing internal structure HDA is. I has been an organization that is always in competition for the best agency on Habbo !
- I think it is incredible that and organization on a poorly cared for game like Habbo, can stand up so long. It’s truly an amazing feat, that only confident leadership can do.
For the member in HDA, the question is :
- It’s a fun place and have a lot of friendly people. You guys are awesome.
- Yes, I am aware of HDA’s birthday this August. I wish that all people of HDA stay healthy and keep being a friendly faces to a new member of HDA. And Happy Birthday HDA !!!
- I joined HDA when I just joined Habbo. At first I thought it was just one random agency in a website but as I kept playing and ranking up, I realised that it's not only an agency but a family. Honestly HDA is one place where you can find people who relate with you and make a lot of good friends. Every place has a good and a bad side but I think the good side of HDA is so good it makes me forget the bad side which is why I respect HDA and everyone who works here. HDA for me is just one place where I feel like despite having so many differences with people who work here, we still work together as a team.
- All I wanna tell HDA is thank you. Thank you for making me become a better me and trusting in me to take care of big responsibilities in HDA. I have learned a lot from HDA and the fact that I did makes me feel happy and content. Thank you!!
- I think that HDA is a great place where you can go to make friends & become close with a lot of people.
- Yes, its been a great couple of years at HDA during that time i have went Legend and came back. When i first started working for HDA i worked my way up from being a Recruit. I got into 4iC trials became a chief then a head then a Director. and then went legend after i got promoted to Trial Presi, and now i am back from legend and am 2iC Senior EC. HDA has always been welcoming
- I think HDA is such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Apart from doing my duties, I can find myself doing lots of fun activities within base such as playing events, visiting alliances and talking with my friends! I think HDA has grown so much over the years and I appreciate how consistent things like pay have been in HDA and the variety of divisions there are for our workers, like joining radio team, EA team etc! It's overall great here <3
- I think the whole event for HDA's birthday is an absolute terrific idea! I know lots of people and lots of founders have put a ton of work into making this happen! Kiyah and I have been in charge of doing our very own 'Costume Party' which I am thrilled about, so be sure to send in your costume in our applications-and-forms section in discord! This party will be WILD !!
I think HDA is one of the best agencies habbo's ever experienced! HDA has brought me close to many individuals, and I've been apart of several memories that I'm grateful to have had. For most people HDA is a second home, that they never knew they needed. Everyone has met people that they feel are like family to them, and could never count on losing. If anything HDA is a reason to a lot of peoples happiness. It's crazy to think how close a game could've brought everyone altogether, but HDA was the root cause for this to have ever happened.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HDA!!! HDA has been through so much in just 4 years, with its highs and lows. Each year HDA has proven to conquer and overcome any obstacle in its way, showing how indestructible this agency really is. The reason HDA has been running for so long is because of the people that put real time and effort into making this agency so worthwhile. This agency continues to be one of the leading empires on Habbo, and I believe it'll forever be longlasting. Thank-you to HDA and the people who come here every second they have the chance too for making HDA so extraordinary. Happy 4th birthday, and so much more to come.
-written by Zeeqcornium
I found this poem writen by a previous HDA member Manth. He wrote this for a previous celebration for HDA, I wanted to republish it to celebrate HDA's 4th birthday.
They are pacing the hallways, ready to surge.
Workers are sleeping, it's time for a purge.
One enters the speakers' corner, and in swoops the dragon.
And from Fill the back, a voice shouts "Sorry I was Laggin'!"
An agent is sweating, as he lets recruits in.
A HR walks towards him, and stands there with a grin.
"F&C" they declare, the agent trying not to show emotion.
"You've been working hard, It's time for a promotion"
A troll wanders in, and begins to dance the duck funk.
The troll begins to curse, acting like he's drunk.
Emma rolls her eyes, and gives him the mute.
If he doesn't stop dancing, he will get the boot.
Some are there for fun, some for the pay.
No day is ever the same at HDA.
Happy birthday HDA <3
“And suddenly you just know it is time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings’
Hello everyone!! I am back with very important information that you all should know cause why not haha, our founders at HDA have worked very hard and introduced a new base to us on 15th of July! As the new base is so beautiful and well-planned I was too excited and hda to tell you all what all is new in our new base! New stations, new badges, new uniforms and a new start for our agency and a new beginning for everyone! This new start is inspiring cause we have our 4 years anniversary soon! So, let's get started <3
First, we will start with our new stations and how well they have been made:
This is our new lobby where new members are welcomed to join our family!
- FTF area [Front Desk]
This row of seats is our new front station, also known as FTF!
- Help Desk
This is our new Help Desk, any member can ask any questions you might have concerning HDA!
- Training Station
This is our new Training station and this area is where we wait to train our new recruits!
- Security Station
This is our new Security station which is our 2nd most important station after FTF as new members are checked and then sent inside!
- Events Area
This is our new Events area where different games are hosted everyday and win attractive prizes!
- VIP Area
This is where our Main Founders are presented and also our weekly iC of the week!
- Bar Area
Here, members can get different snacks and drinks! And also this place showcases our Worker of the Week.
Secondly, we have new badges too! Some of our divisions got their badges updated, let's have a look at them!
- Main Badges
- Council Committee
- Cabinet of Chiefs
Now, our new uniforms for the standard ranks! The colour changes did make them look more bright and attractive!
-Recruit/ Standards uniforms
- Advertisement Uniforms
- Security Uniforms
- Training Uniforms
And this is how they look together!
New beginnings are beautiful, We aren't always ready for change, and hardly do we ever want change, but our fear of the unknown will hold us back more than anything else in our lives. We have to let go of our need to control the future, we have to move out of our comfort zone. If we choose to stay, in a world, stuck, nothing will ever happen for us. But if we decide that the future holds much greater things ahead than anything we may leave behind, and we embrace that change - that's when we will truly notice the beauty of new beginnings. And with this change, i hope everyone in HDA too are happy with these changes, as small changes lead to big changes! And I would also like to thank all the founders for building us a whole new base and that we appreciate your hard work! Thank you~
As you may already be aware, not only HDA but Habbo itself has so many things to offer to its community! Have you ever wondered how to obtain citizenship? How can I increase my achievement points? What do I do to obtain a HDA badge?
Say no more! This quick n’ simple guide will explain all you need to know about general things in Habbo as well as some nice information about in-base HDA!
How do I get a trading pass?
First, you will need to click on your ‘mini me’ image located at the bottom left of your habbo screen. Another tab will appear
Then, click on ‘Talents’ located above your ‘mini me’ profile.
You should now see the tab above. Now you should click onto the ‘Citizen Track’ to reveal what exactly you need to do.
Finally, three tasks will appear, explain what you need to do. After doing all these tedious steps, you will finally have your TRADING PASS! Congrats!
How do I increase my achievement points?
As you can see, you may notice people around habbo with huge amounts of achievement point badges or a ‘AFK hub’ badge.
This is one of many different AFK booster rooms, where you can get your achievement points higher than you’d like! How does it work though? Well…
Despite it looking very cramped and unattractive to the eye, these cheeky rooms provide all that you need to reach that score point of 10,000! These rooms are recommended to use for when you need to go. Simply visit a room, join the group (if applicable) and leave your habbo screen to do its own thing! By the time you have returned to your screen to play, you’ll find you have completed lots of various challenges!
How do I obtain a HDA badge?
Go to ‘Text Channels’, then click onto #requests
Now, you can tag for a BA (Badge Admin) and ask for the badge & person’s name (whether it be for yourself or someone else) and it will get sorted right away!
How do I request for an LOA?
After you go onto forums, click HDA Forums > General > General Discussion > LOA Requests. This will take you to a new page...
Then you should click ‘LOA Request Format’. You may look at other people’s LOAs to have an idea how they lay it out.
Copy & Paste the format and fill it out in this tab. When done, click ‘Create Thread’ and the top right. It will be accepted within 24 hours of it being posted. Please check rules & regulations for LOAs too in the LOA section on forums.
How do I change my Promotion Tag?
Follow the steps above like so.
Click on the last page number box so you can request a change.
Following the previous person’s thread, format and label it clearly.
Make sure you ‘Quick Reply’ to the thread. Once you ‘Post Quick Reply’, like LOA acceptance, will be accepted within 24 hours.
That's it folks!
If you need any further assistance or would like more guides like this, please let me know or via discord in base! I hope it's helped some of you guys and hopefully re-freshed for those who were familiar with Habbo things so you can pass it onto new members! If you have any problems, feel free to also ask a founder, representative, or any iCs!
“ Whatever happened to F4y_Wr4y, that delicate pixelated frame?
This post marks the first issue of our new monthly column which will feature the ill-fated former members of our agency, to serve as a reminder that any such misdemeanor will not be tolerated and will be sanctioned accordingly. Let these cautionary tales be a testament of our operational legal regime, which maintains the wholesome and safe working environment that is the Habbo Defence Agency. Where there is unity and victory, I give you your first glass of cold, sweet and partly declassified tea.
Fired Member No. 1 is a veteran troll in base, boasting a whopping seven different fired member accounts which he used over time, with an obvious UsernamePattern. Just like his distinctly structured usernames, his misdemeanors show a simplified pattern of denying promotions, idling repeatedly at FTF and standing in the hall. The unbecoming of this troll is brought about by a rookie slip-up after targeting the wrong person with the right friends. He recently came back with his disorganized team of clones in the new base with a pitiful attempt to intimidate, however, it seems that The Volunteers lost this match.
Fired Member No. 2 has been fired three times, earning himself a nice permanent ban. This former member has a shining reputation of asking every possible target in the vicinity for pets and coins. Though far less harmful than Fired Member No. 1, he is notorious for idling on stations, all the while doing twice the allotted workload in two separate accounts until he was ultimately caught. Weeks after getting fired, he came back to HDA with a new account whose username is an apparent spin-off of his old one. Refusing to confess until the end, he claims that the “old account” belonged to his brother. Our team got creative dealing with him by fighting fire with a parody of his brand of fire, taunting him with a fake troll account that is a caricature of him. Lost in
the befuddlement of arguing with the team’s fake troll account, he made it evident that he is exactly who we suspected him to be, finally wrapping up the case once and for all.
Fired Member No. 4 is a classic double jobbing case who used a clever trick of making his usernames in both accounts appear almost indistinguishable by taking advantage of the subtle Habbo font differences between the capitalized ‘I’ and the lower case ‘l’. This fired member made an argument of his innocence until the end, taunting the team who apprehended him with an ersatz quasi-intellectual high ground. He was relentless in his act of faultlessness and comically turned to insulting the team’s basic cognitive functions. Nevertheless, his vain efforts to gaslight the said team were ultimately unfruitful.
That's all for our first periodical of declassified tea. Bottom’s up
written by Frankette
written by areww
Just like dreams, nightmares are unavoidable…
A famous psychologist, Deirdre Barret, who works at Harvard University in the United States of America, researched and found that nightmares are helpful to “our survival”. His theory is that nightmares “act as the brain’s way of focusing a person’s attention on issues they need to address”. Some traumatic dreams that make no sense to us can actually be ‘past-life’ experiences such as being chased, an animal attacking you or fighting for your ground.
It is typical for all of us to use our instinct to fight a nightmare. Some may think running away would be the best approach whereas others take on their distresser. Whether you fight or flight, Barret highly suggests you review your dreams and think how it may link to a problem in real life. Nightmares are something everyone will have whether you’re a small child or a grown adult, however, if it is becoming a constant issue that is taking over your mind in the waking life, seeing a doctor or therapist should be considered.
It is important to note that suffering from nightmares on a daily basis can put huge strain on your heart and if you don’t find the medical attention you need, you may find yourself having a heart attack in your sleep or more serious outcomes. With this said however, having nightmares is still healthy for us as sleep releases lots of stress and worries!
What should I do about my dreams?
We’ve spoken about what dreams mean, why we get them, how we tackle a dream, what factors affect them but something you should definitely consider is doing something about your dreams!
Every night, if you do dream about something, keep a ‘dream journal’ near your bed! No matter how tired you are, if you can remember the specifics of your dream you should grab your journal and scribble your dream in note form! Keeping track of this can really help you see recurring themes and it is important to remember;
“Within five minutes of a dream ending, we forget 50 percent of its content, and 90 percent of our dream's detail is lost only 10 minutes later.”
If you aren’t a fan of writing things down in the middle of the night, why not try ‘Notes’ on your laptop or mobile device! Keep a collection of dream entries from all your nights and then in the morning re-read what you wrote and remember things about what you dreamt.
Talk about them! The following day, you should try to tell a family member or friend what you dreamt about and get their thoughts and response from them!
Make stories about them! Why not use your dreams to make up a great creative short story! Add to it, exaggerate things, try to find a way to make something in your dream make somewhat sense!
Speak to a therapist or doctor! In this blog I mentioned how seeing professional help may be something to consider if your nightmares are becoming a disturbing annoyance in your life - be open minded about this! Think about opening up about them no matter how scary, embarrassing, funny or crazy a dream is.
For more information about dreams, nightmares, sleep paralysis or anything of the sort check out:
https://www.healthline.com https://www.webmd.com/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology_of_religion_and_dreams https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/
...a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep
Dreams are something everyone will experience; they come in good and bad. Lots of people don’t think twice about their dreams and most likely dose off back into their slumber or stay up pondering for five minutes about a nightmare they had whilst their heart pumps blood through their body but many cultures across the world treat dreams with respect. Supposedly, dreams are important “sources of information” which can reveal secrets of the “future, about the spiritual world, or about oneself”. The idea of the supernatural also correlates to the unknown dream world, and is thought of as a communication device to people on the other side.
Have you ever had a dream about something and wonder does this mean anything? Below you’ll find a list of the three most common dreams to have and a summary of what each mean:
Lana is a Founder of HDA and is editor of this blog, there are many contributors on this blog, if you would like to be a contributor please contact me!
Edited by: Vibrational