Walk us through your general scouting method
There are various methods for scouting. What I most of the time do is, add random people and message them. I also describe to them what HDA is about, what makes us stand out from other agencies and so on.
What rooms do you prefer to scout in?
There are so many public rooms to choose from! I mainly go to high schools, hospitals andddd club NX! Club NX is legit the best place for scouting. Picnic area and coffee house is good too. I always choose rooms that are very populated.
What kind of people do you tend to approach to advertise to?
- There are many people who are new to habbo. It's kind of easy to bring them in.
How do you deal with trolls or hate when scouting?
- Ignoring them is the best option if they keep trolling. You can't really win an argument with empty brains. If I still try to scout them and they agree to come, it's still going to harm the agency.
What kind of messages do you copy/paste to get your message across?
- I don't really copy/paste anything. I just tell them all about HDA.
Which features of HDA do you advertise the most? (Pay, friends, events etc?)
- I try telling them about one of our most generous feature, the payment system! I also tell them about the incredible staff we have and how friendly they are and that we have fun games and events everyday. I also like to brag about our 8K+ members ;]
Were you always a good scout?
- Never! Practice makes a man perfect and that's what happened to me. I just loved the idea of scouting because it's a very important part of an agency. This is one of the best ways to spread the word around the habbo hotel. So I tried to advertise everyday and now I'm a pretty good advertiser ;p
Share a funny scouting story you have experienced while scouting.
There are thousands of them hahaha. I never really saved a screenshot. Oh man this could've come handy now ): Anyway so I've made great friends while scouting. That's one of the best thing ever. I was scouting earlier today and a girl whom I was trying to scout asked me if I was lesbian and if I would like to share some crazy pics with her on snapchat. That's only a bit of it. Every other day this type of things happen. One of the boys I added still messages me saying "hey babe ;)"
Edited by: Vibrational